Answered By: Laura Montanez Last Updated: Jan 28, 2016 Views: 16
Answered By: Laura Montanez
Last Updated: Jan 28, 2016 Views: 16
Professors may give permission for a sponsored student to check out materials on their library account.
- 1-time use permission can be given by the professor in written notice that can be sent with the student.
- Ongoing permission must be given by the professor in person at the Circulation Desk of Carrier Library, Rose Library, ETMC in Memorial Hall or the Music Library.
- Proxy permission will expire July 31 of the current year; the professor must request an earlier expiration. The professor must resubmit their request for successive academic years.
- Upon check-out the sponsored student will be required to provide their own ID and the professor’s name.
- The professor is responsible for any materials on their record checked-out out by their proxy
- Spouses can be put in the system under the Community Borrower Policy
- For special requests see the Circulation Manager