Answered By: Laura Montanez Last Updated: Jan 29, 2016 Views: 9
Answered By: Laura Montanez
Last Updated: Jan 29, 2016 Views: 9
To receive an email (e-mail) each time new items of interest to you are added to the JMU Library Catalog, you need to create a Preferred Search (Saved Search):
- Login to My Library Account.
- Type in the text box or click on Search Catalog and search for a word, author, or subject of interest.
- In the Search Results display, click on the Save as Preferred Search button near the search box at the top of the screen.
- Click on the button for My Library Account.
- Click on the link for Preferred Searches.
- You'll find a list of all your saved searches, with the option to remove each one, mark each for e-mail alerts, or repeat the search.