Q. How do I begin to set up a Canvas class?
Use the handout "8 Steps to Build Your Canvas Course," or refer to the text below from the handout, to help you develop a workflow to design and create your canvas course.
- Edit the description
- Where come from?
- Are your grades weighted? If so, then create assignment groups.
- Create new assignments
- Fill in basic information to create the shell
Set your Navigation
- under course settings
- move it, hide it, but can't rename it
- create your own, set as syllabus, modules, etc.
- add and organize content in modules
- think about how your content is best presented
- fill in information about assignments like dates, etc.
- be sure all content is correct
- check setting on modules and assignments
- publish your course
Was this helpful? 0 0