Answered By: Laura Montanez
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2018     Views: 72

If you follow a link in Periodical Locator or Check for Full Text @ JMU that says "James Madison University Print Holdings" you will be directed to the location within the Libraries. 

Carrier Library:
Rose Library:
Bound Periodicals*
Stack Level 3
2nd Floor
Current Periodicals
1st Floor
2nd Floor

Microforms, VHS and Pre-1980 periodicals are in Library off-site storage.  Requests may be made in person at the front desk in Carrier or Rose Library or online using the Storage Request Form.  Please note that if you are looking for a specific item from the microform collection, we recommend using Interlibrary Loan for article delivery.

Related Topics

    Contact Us