Answered By: Carolyn Schubert Last Updated: Nov 09, 2021 Views: 8
The Economist is a weekly magazine that provides "reports on and offers analysis of international news, world politics, business, finance, science, and technology." Here is how you can access the full-text articles through JMU Libraries' subscriptions:
- Go to the Libraries’ home page: https://www.lib.jmu.edu/
- Click on the Journals link beneath the search bar
- Type “The Economist” into the search bar
- Click on the first result The Economist (London, England : 1843 -)
- In the Get JMU Access > Online Availability section, click on
- Gale In Context: Biography Available from 1988 or
- Gale In Context: Opposing Viewpoints Available from 01/09/1988.
- You will be directed to the page with publications from The Economist.
- You will have the options to either browse by date on the left-hand side or search by keywords on the right-hand side.