Answered By: Alex Machita Last Updated: Aug 14, 2018 Views: 87
Answered By: Alex Machita
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2018 Views: 87
Think about where you spend most of your time on campus, then choose the pick-up location closest to that area. The best choice is whatever is most convenient for you!
- Carrier Library – Pick up materials at the Carrier Library Public Services Desk.
- Rose Library – Pick up materials at the Rose Library Information Desk.
- Memorial Hall – Pick up materials at the ETMC in Memorial Hall.
- Music – Pick up materials in the Music Library in the basement of the Music building.
- Distance Learning – If you qualify as a Distance Learner, we'll mail materials to your home address.
- Departmental – Faculty and Staff can have materials delivered to their office MSC.
Go to Interlibrary Loan now.