Answered By: Esther Nafziger
Last Updated: Apr 08, 2019     Views: 492

You can pay overdue fines in two ways.

1. You can pay in person at the Ask the Library desk in Carrier or Rose with cash, check, or Flex.
2. You can mail a check payable to JMU to:


Carrier Library, MSC 1704

James Madison University

880 Madison Drive

Harrisonburg, VA 22807



To appeal your fine, please complete this form with details.

Contact Us