Answered By: David Black Last Updated: Oct 26, 2018 Views: 78
Quick Search searches the JMU Library Catalog, EBSCO article databases, and select other databases. For a nearly full list, click on this link, scroll down to "Databases Searched" in the left column, and click on "show more." In addition to that list, Quick Search also searches:
- Academic Search Complete
- Computers & Applied Sciences Complete
- Education Research Complete
- Health Source - Consumer Edition
- Health Source: Nursing/Academis Edition
- Humanities International Complete
- Legal Collection
- Newspaper Source Plus
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection
- Religion and Philosophy Collection
To get a better idea of the relationship between Quick Search and other items owned or subscribed to by JMU, please see our FAQ entitled What is the difference between JMU Library catalog and Quick Search.
Anytime you are in Quick Search and would like to know which databases your results were found in, you may scroll to the last entry in the left column (Databases Searched) and click on "Show More".