Answered By: Laura Montanez Last Updated: Aug 15, 2018 Views: 38
Answered By: Laura Montanez
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2018 Views: 38
There are several possible reasons for this:
- If you are off-campus, make sure you are logged in through one of the Connect from Off-Campus options
- Double check that you started your search on the library website
- You may need to click on the article title to view the full record that includes the link.
- You are using a database that isn't "Open-URL enabled" and so doesn't work with Check for Full Text @ JMU.
- The citation might not contain all of the components necessary to enable Check for Full Text @ JMU to attempt a link. Dissertations, for example, don't have the ISSN/ISBN numbers required to enable linking to full text.
For advice on what to do if the check for full text button isn't working, see the FAQ What do I do if "Check for Full Text @ JMU" isn't working?