Answered By: Wendy Veney Last Updated: Jun 01, 2020 Views: 144
Answered By: Wendy Veney
Last Updated: Jun 01, 2020 Views: 144
Access to LinkedIn Learning's library of streaming video tutorials is available to all JMU students, faculty and staff.
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Open this link: https://guides.lib.jmu.edu/lil
- A sign in page, shown below, will open asking for your email address.
Enter your JMU email address, click Continue.
- You should see a page, shown below, that says your organization requires single sign-on.
Click Sign in with Single Sign-on
- Log in as a JMU users with Duo
- You'll be given the option to link this account with your personal LinkedIn profile.
This is NOT a requirement, opting in to this connection is completely optional. To decline, click Continue without LinkedIn.
- You'll be presented a series of customization prompts. These selections are used to make suggestions for content, these can be updated at any time.
- Continue on to the LinkedIn Learning homepage and start learning!