Answered By: Elizabeth Price Last Updated: Aug 31, 2020 Views: 9
2. Find the box on the left-hand side for the COB 300 Peer Advisors and Click it.
3. Click the radio button next to each peer adviser's name to view their available appointments.
- Quick tip: The next available time always shows in the right-hand column.
- To view availability on a different date, click that date in the calendar box in the middle.
4. To book an appointment, select a time and then hit Continue.
5. Answer the form questions* and hit Confirm Appointment.
*Please provide specific information about what information you hope to find. This helps the peer research adviser prepare for your consultation and uses your time most efficiently.