Answered By: Elizabeth Price Last Updated: Sep 28, 2020 Views: 79
You can search for all articles that have been published in the Journal of Portfolio Management using the JMU database Scopus.
1. Access Scopus at https://guides.lib.jmu.edu/scopus
2. Type in the journal name and switch the drop-down menu to Source Title. Click Search.
3. Using the menu on the left-hand side, you can limit to certain years or find articles on a certain topic using Search within results (an example topic might be "hedge funds").
4. When you find an article you'd like to review, click on the button Get JMU access.
5. This will open the article's record in our Library Search tool. If the article was published between 2016-2020, you can click on Online Availability and click on the journal title. To review or download the article PDF, you will need to have a Pulse Secure connection open.
6. If the article is from 2015 or earlier, you will need to request that the libraries scan a copy and email it to you. To request this, Sign in to Library Search with your e-ID/password.
7. Once signed in, you will see an option to Request through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
8. The form will mostly pre-populate the article details for you. But you may need to add some information, such as author, before submitting your request.
9. Once the libraries scans the article, you will receive an email that is ready. It can be downloaded from your Interlibrary Loan (ILL) account. Articles usually take 1-3 days to be delivered.