Answered By: Alex Machita Last Updated: Sep 18, 2020 Views: 6076
You can print using computers available in the library or setup your own computer to print wirelessly.
Here are the steps you will follow when using printers (Note: You must have a JAC or DART card to print. You can not print with credit or debit cards.)
- Go to the Print Release Stations (the monitors next to the printers)
- Swipe your JAC or DART card through the card swipe located in front of the monitor (stripe down, facing you).
- You will see the list of print jobs in chronological order.
- Your FLEX balance will display at the top of the window. $0.00 means you need to add money to your FLEX account.
- Please take note of the printer choices on your workstation and choose Black & White or Color.
- The default is duplex (double-sided) printing.
- Black & white prints cost $0.05 each or $0.08 per sheet for double-sided prints. Color prints cost $0.40 each or $0.78 per sheet for double-sided prints.
- If you need to add Flex to your JAC you can do so with a credit or debit card by calling Card Services (540-568-6446) or going to their web site (Card Services). If you have cash you can load money directly onto your JAC using the Dart machine.
- At Rose the Dart machine is next to the front desk, just to the side of the hallway that goes to the bathrooms
- At Carrier the Dart machine is past the front desk along the hallway opposite the elevators and browsing section.
- Look in the Document column for name you gave the print job.
- Click on the Print link to the right of your file.
- Then click Yes to confirm.
- Your pages will now print at one of the nearby printers.