Answered By: Alex Machita Last Updated: Aug 10, 2018 Views: 65
Answered By: Alex Machita
Last Updated: Aug 10, 2018 Views: 65
If you are a JMU faculty member, staff person, or student, you may request copies of journal articles and book chapters from any title held by JMU Libraries. Here are some things you should know about the process:
- We'll deliver articles electronically whenever possible.
- Library staff will process most deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- We will not deliver articles on weekends.
- This service is totally free!
- Staff will prioritize requests.
- If you're requesting a lot of pages, know that it may take us more time to process.